1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
2. Respect yourself and others.
· Accept individual differences.
· Respect each person’s right to learn.
· Listen when others are talking.
· Laugh with anyone, but never at anyone
3. Respect others’ possessions and our school building.
· Use equipment/supplies appropriately and as instructed.
· Put away equipment/supplies before leaving class.
4. Be present and on time.
· Leave class at the assigned time unless your classroom teacher instructs you differently.
· Walk quickly and quietly to the TAG room.
· If you forget, and that happens, I’ll just come and find you.
5. Try hard.
· Give your best effort to learn
· Be ready to volunteer answers, questions, explanations, examples
· Expect to be frustrated, but do not expect to stay frustrated, try again, reread your notes or your book, work with a partner, ask for help.
6. Be positive.
· Accept decisions of school or group.
· Deal with adverse situations in the most appropriate way.
· Change what you can control, if needed, accept what you cannot.