1)I would ask her how did you think of escaping like that?
2)I would ask her how did you know how to drive a car?
3)I would ask her how she dealed with the situation?
4)I would ask her how she survived if they what to kill her?
5)I would ask her why did they steal a truck?
DO NOT READ MY FIRST ONE!!!!!!!!
1) How did it feel when you got kidnapped?
2)How did you feel when you drove the truck away and you didn't have a clue how to drive it?
3)Did they ever put the gun to you?
4)How did Kendra do with it?
5) Did you try to escape more than once?
How did you feel in this situation?How did they act to you and treat you?How did kendra handle it?How did you feel when you drove off in the truck?How did you feel when they asked about the gun?
(1) I felt scared and nervous inside but on the inside I didn't show it on the outside.(2) They acted nice sometimes and mean sometimes.They treated me well they didn't harm me or try killing me.
(3) She handled it very good because I always fed her and kept her entertained. (4) I felt good but I was nervous because I don't know how to drive. (5) I felt good and nervous I felt good because then they didn't know where it was,and I felt nervous because I didn't know if i looked guilty or not.
1) Were you very scared when you found out that Kendra got kidnapped?
2) How did you entertain Kendra while you guys were being watched?
3) Were you freaked out when you thought you wouldn't be able to escape again?
4) How did you feel when you first drove the truck and didn't have any idea of what was going on?
5) Did you feel happy when you got to go back home to see your mother and family?
4) How did you feel when you drove the truck? Did you have any idea what was going on?
1.What was it like to be kidnapped?2Were you scared when it first happened did you show it?3.How many times did you try to escape 4.How did you escape the last time?5.Were the the kidnappers mean?
1) It was actually kind of fun and scary at the same time. It was scary cause I didn't know what was going on, and fun cause I felt like we were going on a field trip.
2) I was sort of scared cause I didn't know what was going on and happy cause I found Kendra and knew she was safe.
3) I tried to escape about 3 or 4 times but they never worked except for the last time.
4) I said to Smokey that his zipper was down and when he looked I pulled Kendra into the car and pushed on the gas and got out of there really fast.
5) The kidnappers were sort of mean at first but then they started to joke around and be silly, but whenever a person came around they were mean, but tried to be nice.
I like your answer to number 1 where you say you thought it would be fun like going on a field trip. Do you think you would have felt that way? Good answers!
Were you scared when you were taken to the cabin?Did you want to try running away again a second time?Were you nervous when you drove the car?Did you think throwing the gun into the outhouse was a good idea?Did you think your dad would be so proud of you right now for what the things you did?Did they ever lay a finger or point the gun at you and Kendra?
Yes i was scared to death.No because they kept a sharp eye on me.Yes because i didn't want to wreck.Yes because if they got mad they couldn't hurt me.Yes because I saved a little girls lIfe.They never pointed a gun at me,but they did hurt me.
I wish you would have wrote more details. You are such a creative writer/story teller and we didn't get to see that in your answers.
(1) I was really scared but I didn't show it.
(2) Yes I really wanted to.
(3)I was very nervous but I did well.
(4) I thought it was because it gave me a a better chance not to get killed.
(5) I hope he is because the last thing I remember of him is us fighting.
(6) Not at me but they held a knife to Kendra at the last time i tried to escape.
I really like your question about her Dad being proud of her. I think you thought out of the box for that one! I think parents are always proud of their children no matter what.
1) How did you entertain Kendra while you were kidnapped?
2) Are you relived to be home?
3) Which one of the kidnappers was the meanest to you?
4) When you were hungry, what did you do? Did you complain until you got your food?
5) Did they ever hold a gun up to you?
1) I entertained Kendra by teaching her games and I even taught her to do the clues so I didn't have to say them.
2)Yes, I am happy to be home.
3)Hugh was the meanest because he was crabby. Smokey was the one that held the gun up to me.
4)No I didn't complain because Kendra did that.
5)Yes they did put the gun to me when I ran away. I felt very scared that they would shoot me.
1. Was it hard to keep the facts about the van safe?
2. Did you enjoy playing the games with Kendra that gave away the clues?
3. Was it hard to keep Kendra calm?
4. It feel wrong to steal the gun?
5. How did you think about saying " Look it's a bear ? "
6. Were you happy that you had a chance to escape?
Number 4. Did it feel wrong to steal the gun?
1) A little because I didn't want them them to catch on, but I knew they wouldn't.
2) Yes because I got to make them and play them with Kendra.
3) It depends on the game and if she got enough sleep.
4) No because it cost my life and it felt good to see I am safe.
5) It just popped into my head and Smoky just ran.
6) Yes because I got to go home and got away from them.
(1)How did you feel when you got kidnapped?
(2)How did you feel when you dropped the gun in the outhouse?
(3)How many times did you try to escape?
(4)Did you trick them about there being a bear?
(5)How do you feel being back home?
Scared because are they going to kill me. Really happy because they can't shoot me. Twice once on foot and drove off with the car. Yes I just thought of something quick. Good because I know i'm safe.
1.Were you scared when you ran away?
2.Were you shocked when you saw Hugh was standing in the road?
3.How does it feel being back home?
4.Were you scared when Smokey pulled out the gun?
5.Would you have tried to run away again?
1.Yes I was scared I had to try to keep Kendra up but also run it was terribly hard. 2.No it was predictable he would be there. 3.Great I really feel safer again. 4.I was really scared and shocked to be honest 5.Never I knew they would follow me.
1.)Where IS this cabin in the woods?
2.)How do you think your mother felt when you got kidnapped?
3.)Was it hard to escape a 2nd time from Hugh and Smokey?
4.)Have you ever been kidnapped before this time?
5.)Will Hugh And Smokey be put in jail for a while?
6.)Is Kendra the only kid you have ever babysat?
7.)Have you ever forgot to babysit a kid?
8.)Was there a gun involved in this?
9.)How old are you?
10.)Did you and Kendra play any other games beside Boat,Hide'N'Seek,Look Over There or Clues?
The cabin is in an opening deep in the woods.I think she was very worried and scared.It wasn't very hard because Smokey was to scared to come out and stop me. I haven't been kidnapped before. I'd say they would be put in jail for a while.Yes I have only babysat Kendra.No I haven't forgotten to babysit Kendra.Yes there was a gun involved in it. I am 14 years old. No we didn't play any other games.
Connor I like your answer to number one. Remember you needed to answer like you were Amy. So number two should say I was very worried and scared.
1) Were you scared when Smokey put the knife to Kendra's neck?
2) How did you feel when you where driving the van with Kendra?
3) How did you feel when you saw Hugh sitting there when you came out from hiding?
4) What did you do that night when you where home sleeping?
5) Are you going to keep an eye on Kendra now when you babysit her?
1.Yes I was very scared because Kendra could have gotten killed.
2.I was a little worried because Kendra was in the front seat.
3.I was shocked when I saw him.
4.Iwent straight to bed.
5.So no one tries to steal her again.
Amy on a scale to one to ten how much were you sacred? How did you keep Kendra calm for the whole time? How many times did you try to escape? How does it feel being home? What's your opinion on the kidnappers?
1) I would be a 9 because on some points I was really scared but not that scared because I was with Kendra I would have been really scared if i would have been by myself! 2) I just did not tell her that she was kidnapped other wise she would be freaking out! 3) Really good because I just got to be with my family and With Kendra!
3) I tried to 2 times!!
1.Were you worried when you found out Kendra was missing?
2.Why did you go with Kendra instead of running for your life?
3.Why didn't you run away sooner than you did?
4.If there wasn't an outhouse where would you have hid the gun?
5.Do you want to keep babysitting Kendra?
6. Were you worried when Smokey put a knife to Kendra's neck?
1. Yes I thought she had walked out the front door or fell in the pool and it was all my fault.
2. Nobody she knew was with her and I didn't want her to be scared and alone. I was in charge of her so it was my job to be with her no matter what.
3. I was scared of what the kidnapper's might do to me, they did have a gun!
4. I am not sure possibly try to find a time to run into the woods and bury it in the ground or find a hollowed out tree limb.
5. Yes I love Kendra like a sister and enjoy spending time with her. I can't wait to babysit for her again.
6. Absolutely I thought he might kill her then and I wouldn't know what to do if that happened.
(1)Yes I was very worried,scared,and nervous.
(2)Because I was babysitting her and she was only three years old.
(3)Because I didn't have a good chance to escape.Because Kendra would be a little to slow.
(4)I would of threw it into the woods,because if I buried it they would notice the lose dirt.
(5)Yes because she is a very good little girl for her age.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.